Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Want to win a new kit?

Hi everyone!  Tonight I have a couple announcements and a freebie template! 

How would you like to win one of these fabulous Sunshiney kits?



Well, you can!  Sunshine Studio Scraps is starting a new promotion where you can add a preview and little advertisement for a cool new kit to your blog and in return be entered in a drawing to win that kit for free!  It's that easy!  Check out this thread for all the details and to enter for these three kits and then check it often for new offers to pop up.

And here are a couple awesome new kits from 2 Sunshiney designers, they are awesome as usual!
The first is All About Funk by Kristi...check out those cool colors and funky elements..I love those flowers!
And next up is Veralyn by Kelly.  It is so soft and pretty and fresh!  Love purple, my favorite color, so this one is easy on the eye for me!  And she has a freebie on her blog that coordinates!  How cool is that!
Now, if you made it through all that (it was worth it, don't you think, those are awesome kits!) then your reward is a template!  I made it based on this LO I did.  I just thought it was a cute expression he had on his face and it needed to be scrapped!  If you want the story on what's going on in this photo, then scroll down to my last entry for pictures and the full story...

And here is the template:


Please do not share links or files, send other fans to my blog to pick up the template for themselves, thanks!

So, that's it for me...I am going to try to fit in 1 or 2 more layouts tonight.  Don't forget we still have Sunshine Wonder Week going on at Sun Studio and tomorrow is the last day for the QP Olympics featuring mgl Scraps Cinnamon Breeze kit.

As always, if you do any work with my designs, I'd love to see!

Nite Nite!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the template; those things are such time savers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- check out my blog for a couple things!
    http://teri-scrappingmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete