Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time for a Sunshine Blog Party!

And this time instead of just blog hopping (and believe me I will be), I get to be part of it!!! That's right, I got to create a piece of this amazing mega-kit! I am beyond excited! Sunshine has a new designer intern program called the Sunflowers and I was invited to be one, I get to learn the tricks of the trade from the Sunshine Girls, yay! And the Sunflowers got to participate in the blog party too! Pretty awesome! That was my huge news that I couldn't spill in my last post...see why I was bursting? This thing is HUGE and ROCKIN! Wait until you see the awesome goodness you get for free! Here we go...

Ok, it's time for a Sunshine freebie kit called Mango Tango! Who doesn't love a Sunshine blog party?!! We are celebrating the new designers at Sunshine, they will all be in the store on Friday, so be sure to check that out! Mango Tango is a fabulous color palette and all the designers', new designers' and Sunflowers' pieces are amazing! Check out the Sunshine Blog for all the details about this celebration and for a full list of the 24 designers participating and their blog links.

Here's my portion:


I have TWO parts, make sure to get them both.  
Here's where to download my papers and elements.


This is an international party, so if you don't see someone's freebies up yet, be sure to stop by again later today!  And don't worry, the links will remain active for a long time so you will have plenty of time to collect your goodies.


Hope you all enjoy and remember to leave these hard working freebie makers some love when you stop by their blogs, I know they'll appreciate it! And I have to say it...no sharing files or links, just send them to the Sunshine Blog where the whole list of links is available!
Happy scrapping!

And if you are here looking for day three of the Summer Sundress freebie kit, keep scrolling, there is another post for it.

41 comments:

  1. are you a designer and need a store to sell in i have a store open to new designers with few restrictions. please contant me. happyscrapping@allyoucanscrap.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jen! I love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Jen!!! Can't wait to see you 'shine'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sooo much! can wait to see your stuff in shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on being a Sunflower--very EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO Exciting!!! You are a sunshine girl!! yahoo!! I will post this on my blog- http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com :) Thanks, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being a new sunshine girl. Love your part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! And congrats on being a Sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. See, I told you you would be famous some day, LOL And here you are, a Sunflower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting for you!! Looks like a nice kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THank-you....Renee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh thank cant wait to grab all the parts to see what this is like love the colours Thank you for sharing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi jen! congrats and thanks so much for sharing your talent!
    much love,
    mel_h xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on being made a Sunflower!! And thank you for great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 04:34am, NY 06:34am, UK 11:34am, OZ 09:34pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your lovely gift Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the kit! You did a wonderful job! I can't wait to use it.

    AND- I just wanted to thank you and your family (your husband especially) for the service & sacrifices you provide for our country. We, too, are a Navy family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for such a wonderful kit! I am so glad Ann (the chicken coop) had your blog so I could find other great scrapping places.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, thank you for your beautiful part!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your lovely part of Mt and congrats on becoming a Sunshine Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a beautiful collection!! Thanks very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This portion is so lovely. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this. It is so pretty. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. SUPER CUTE JEN!!!!! Your patterns are AWESOME! I love this! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very good job on both kits! Thank you for sharing them. I am excited to use the Sundress one for my daughter's scrapbook; I have an Alexandria too!

    And my prayers are with your husband who is valiantly serving our country and with you who is doing this motherhood thing while your husband is gone. ~hugs!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie. Congratulations on your Internship :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. really great stuff....
    thanks for sharing your talent...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous kit, your part is very beautiful, thanks so much. Merci beaucoup, c'est ravissant. Bye...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Merci beaucoup!
    Thank you so very much to share your beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful kit! Gracias :)

    Cheers,
    http://www.nitascorner.info
    http://www.greatfindsanddeals.com
    http://www.nitasrandomthoughts.info

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute! Thanks so much!

    Kristy
    scrapglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for the tango and congrats on being a Sunflower :)

    ReplyDelete