Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello Again!

Let me start by saying how wonderful all your comments have been both on poor Zachy and his giant goose egg (he is doing fine by the way, just looks like he got beat up, by the driveway!) and on my kit!  It is so encouraging to read through everything you all said!  I really appreciate hearing your wonderful comments so I know that my work is enjoyed!

So, here is a LO my Mom did for me using my new goodies... (my dd in the photo).  Pretty huh? Good job Mom and thanks!

For credits, go here

And here is a preview of the kit again...


...and today's link (2 of 5) for the solid papers is (LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED-see 7/28 post).  I don't think the password is working for whatever reason, but just in case it asks you, it is inspiration.

And...don't forget that Sunshine Wonder Week will be starting soon, it runs July 27 through Aug 3rd and is even bigger than last month!  We have LOTS of fun challenges and PRIZES planned for you, so don't miss it!  Keep an eye in the Sun forums for a thread dedicated to this whole event.  And you can be sure the Sunshine blog will link you up when the time comes!

AND, we still have the QP Olympics going on featuring mgl Scraps' Cinnamon Breeze kit.  Stop by here to see all the beautiful entries so far that you will receive if you participate!  And check out all the details here on the challenge.

And last but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST in Sunshiney news, you might want to check out this forum post and then head over to Shawn's blog.  There's something BIG going on....I'll leave you in suspense and you can go see for yourself  :)

Just for fun...I saw this on another blog I read...maybe you did too.  I tried it and only got 28, wow!  Try it!  Let me know what your score was...

Thanks again and I'll see you back here again tomorrow for the link to the first elements!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing me, Jen :) Your kit looks wonderful, thanks much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Duper big thank you…I’m snagging this one!!
    ...♥Hugs♥...
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful kit! Great work, love the colours.

    FYI, I tried it and got only got 41.....not good considering how much I talk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this instalment of your great kit. I'm so glad your son is OK after his bump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great info! And your mom did a wonderful job with that layout! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! I got 72! What a cute layout your mom made!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank for the 2nd installment!! Your son's head looks very painful.
    Oh yeah, 4shared did ask for the password.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO by your mom. I am still trying to convince my mom she could go digital or at least hybrid. Your kit looks fabulous. I love that color combination. Now I'm off to check out some of the links you provided.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome LO your mom created with your wonderful kit. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only 37 for me. Downloaded up to part IV. Thanks, it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete