Thursday, July 17, 2008

Have you ever Speed Scrapped?

I just got done doing a speed scrap over at ScrapMatters.  Have you ever done one?  They are popping up around a lot lately...  Go to this thread to see what it is all about.  Basically, for an hour, there is one instruction (pick your photos, use 3 papers, use a heart, etc) given every 10 minutes.  In between instructions you work on your LO and chat in the forum with all the other participants.  At the end of the hour you have one more hour to complete your LO.  It's really fun!  This was mine tonight...pics look familiar?  


Have you all been to all 24 blogs from Sunshine to gather all your blog party goodness?  It is awesome ladies, I am already seeing it used out there.  Make sure to post your layouts using it in the Sunshine gallery, I know we would all like to see our designs shining!

And now for the fourth part of Summer Sundress, the second elements:


(LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED-see 7/28 post)

And that's it folks, it's past my bedtime and I'm hungry...that's bad!  So, off to have a snack and then dreamland!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the second part of the elements.
    No, I have never done a speed-scrap, but I should try it sometime.
    Wonderful LO you created with the photos of your little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this kit, I just love the colors!!

    As for speed scrapping, I can never remember when it's happening and getting the time zones down! (not that I'm around the world, just here in Seattle, but still)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch huni, your lil mans head looks like it was a big scare! we had one like that with my DD (2 in august) back in march..talk about terrifying. she ended up with a concussion though :( no more running in her new sandals after that!! (she went face first on a big heavy wooden chair)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops! forgot to thank you when I downloaded yesterday. This kit is just delightful. Thanks so much for sharing it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,
    I love your kits and have started to download the Summer Sundress. The two element files when clicked to download goes to a message that the link is invalid.
    Would love to have the whole kit if possible.
    Thanks
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete