Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sunshiney Announcements and a Freebie

Hi everyone...just a little light housekeeping before I get started...thanks to some fabulous help from none other than the Wonder Girl leader himself, Vasco, and some testing by my friend Joanne and my Mom, I have now figured out how to remove those "extra" files from my download folders.  So, you can now download my freebies, junk-free!  LOL!!

OK...on to the fun stuff...

Check out this CUTE CUTE CUTE kit by Beckie Wallace on sale now for a limited time in the Sunshine Shop.  It's called Sadie's Garden and it is super fun, just my style!  And, if you visit Beckie's blog...she has a little coordinating freebie for you, that's cute too!  Check it out on her blog!




In WONDER GIRLS news today, we are all working hard to get ready for our next Sunshine Wonder Week (SWW) starting this Sunday.  Hint-Hint:  Have you seen my blinkie in the sidebar?  It might give you an idea of this month's theme...  It will be a week filled with fun games, challenges, events, prizes and freebies!  I am really excited, everything is bigger and better this month, you won't want to miss it!  Check out the Sunshine blog for a little teaser of what's to come...

And make sure you are signed for the Sunshine newsletters...Besides all the fabulous info from the designers, articles and inspiration from the gallery, I had a hand in this week's...hmm..hmmm...issue...that's all I can say....Click the blinkie on my sidebar to sign up!  Or just click here to sign up!

FOR FUN:  My fellow Scrap Matters scrapper, aka Kandy Kane Kreations, has the coolest little bit of entertainment for all the Moms in the world on her blog today.  You should definitely go watch it...cute and true!!  Visit her here.

And finally...your freebie...this is one of my own favorite layouts lately...I did it at a Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters.  I really liked the look and feel of it...


And so I made it into a template for you!  Hope you like it!  Now, I am sorry, but it is 1:30 a.m. and so I did not make individual png's for this one, YET!  But I will...stay tuned for that.  Bookmark me and check back, I will get that done.


As usual, please no file and/or link sharing, just send people here to my blog to pick up the freebie.

So, that's it for me, waaaaayyyyy past my bedtime!

Off to la-la land!  Catch ya over at Sun this weekend!

11 comments:

  1. What a Lovely template ;) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. And great blog too! It's nice to see a familar face when on the web!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supper sweet template you're giving us. TYSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beckie pointed me here and I love your template. Going to download it now. I agree with you that Sadie's Garden is a darling kit. hmmm ... let me see what I can do with your template and Sadie's Garden. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the great template! You have such great designs and I use your stuff all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great template, i'll be looking for the pngs. And I'll be seeing you at SWW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I know this is probably very strange but I have just made two very important discoveries, the one is yourself and your artwork,the other is that both of your children are named the same as my grand children, normally I wouldn't acknowledge this but my granddaughter is only 3 days old. How's that for something terrific. Love and many hugs coming your way, regards XsueX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen
    I cannot download the Summer Dress Elements. Are they no longer available.
    Thanks.
    redredrobin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the lovely template!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this template - one of those you can immediately "see" what you can do with it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again for another template. Here's the layout I made with it.

    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/134966/ppuser/21053

    ReplyDelete