Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thanks for the layouts and new DL Links

I have been honored by some awesome scrappers...they have been using my templates and kits! Thanks for sending them, it is really rewarding to see the creative ways you all use them!  
(If you have contacted me that you used something of mine and I have missed it below, please let me know again, I am not leaving you out on purpose.  You know when you get that funny feeling that you are forgetting something, happening to me right now!)

Here they are, please go to their galleries and leave them some love!

Sunshine Designer Greedz used my Freebie Template 1:  (see credits)


Fellow Sunshine Wonder Girl Teri used my Honey of a Mini kit:  (see credits)


And my Mom also used the Honey of a Mini kit and Freebie Template #2:

Thanks also for all your comments, I read them all!  I have them come to my email so I don't miss any and I really appreciate each one and it is nice to see some of my digital friends stopping by!

Did you notice I added a feedblitz sign-up for my blog?  Just enter your email and you will be notified whenever I update the blog.

AND did you notice the countdown I have at the top of the sidebar???  HUBBY IS FINALLY COMING HOME!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!  Ok, out of my system...for now...  So, mid-August, I may go off the radar for a couple weeks.

OK..and about these Summer Sundress links...ACK, 4Shared!!!!!!!!!  I have NO IDEA why they would all of a sudden stop working, but 4shared has been kicking me out for no reason the past couple days, so maybe something's up.  I have re-done and re-assembled all the links here in this post,so hopefully this will work.  Thanks everyone for telling me!  I'm glad you are looking forward to getting the rest of the kit!

Here they are:


I hope these work, I tried them all myself and got no errors, so fingers crossed!

Ok...it's late, nitey nite!

7 comments:

  1. What is the password? I can't find it.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie! I am so happy for you that your DH is coming home soon! I remember when my DH came home, my calendar ahd big black X's on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no password on these files. I have no idea why it is asking for one. I deleted all the files last night and re-uploaded with no password. I guess we'll just have to let 4shared wok itself out. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Kit. The only problem I ran into was the patterns. It said the server reset. Just wanted to inform you. Thank You for your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete