Friday, July 18, 2008

Short Post...final link...

Well, again, WAAAAAAAYYYYY past my bedtime, but I just get caught up in all my projects! So I am going to post quick here.  Tonight I give you the final part to Summer Sundress, the alpha.  I hope you all have enjoyed this, I think you have based on the comments, which I appreciate tremendously.

Now that you have the whole kit, when you make a layout with it, and you would like to share with me the rest of the readers, please email them to me at jengregory14 at cox dot net.  I will post them here so we can all oooh and aaahhh over them.  Include your gallery link too so we can see your credits and leave you some love!

So, here it is...


(LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED-see 7/28 post)

Thanks for visiting...I'll try to get a template done this weekend for you:)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this last part of your wonderful kit. I appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this great kit! I love it!

    One thing.. I try to open the files in Paint Shop Pro, and some of them wont open. Says it's not a valid PNG file... This is about half of the elements...

    What can I do?

    If you find the time to reply, please email me at vedettespimpdesign@gmail.com

    TIA!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found - and downloaded - your very CUTE kit "Summer Sundress". Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you so much for sharing, I love your kit. I love all the colors and how you found inspiration from the fabric. Good Job with your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing the last parts to this beautiful kit - love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the free layout. I just made a page of my girl and her cousins. I just started digital scrapbooking this weekend and I think I may be addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing the wonderful freebie!

    ReplyDelete