Monday, July 28, 2008

Some neato kits and lots of news...

From lliella Designs.  Have you seen how cute her kits are?  I am a big fan!  And she has a new kit coming out at the end of the month...and MAN is it freakin' cute... to quote Sunshine Girl Amy, "Holy Cuteness!"  And I have to say, I agree!  Here's the sneak peek...


And check out this LO I did using Mandy Mystiques newest kit Serendipity:

And here's the kit, go to Mandy's store to check it out!  It's on sale too!


Also...I just found out that I am a Scraps Matter Gang girl!  Check out my new blinkie in the sidebar...isn't it cute?  It is kind of a cheerleading group.  I consider Scrap Matters and Sunshine Studio my digi-scrapping homes, so I am very glad to be part of this team at Scrap Matters.  I am already so involved over there with challenges and now I feel "official"  hehehe.  Look for more to come from us at Scrap Matters!

And back to the news of the Summer Sundress links..I am utterly frustrated!  I have a comment again that the links are requiring a password.  I did not set up a password on the brand new folder I set up for these new links.  So, I just don't know what is going on.  I double checked too.  I can see that some of you are downloading just fine.  So, I guess since I have noticed that 4Shared has been intermittent lately, maybe just keep trying and eventually one time it will work.  Sorry.

OK--Gotta go eat lunch...and do "Mommy School" with the kids.  Catch ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping in to say hello. I love the name of your blog and your blog.

    Hugs,
    Thena

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the new links worked for me. I did have a bit of a delay on a couple, but once the others downloaded they downloaded just fine. :) Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps. I am in Virginia Beach, Va. Are you located close by? Just wondering because the picture of your son in your latest layout looks like he is at Fun Forrest park in Chesapeake! lol

    ReplyDelete