Monday, January 19, 2009

A Hybrid project, some layouts and ADSR Catch-Up

So, I am now on the CT for The Hybrid Kid, a new site that features hybrid projects for you do do with or for your kids that are learning based.  It is such a cool site and neat, neat projects.  I am very excited to be a part of it!  Here is the first project I did...available now at The Hybrid Kid.  It's a badge album with letter cards for each letter and some sight words.  All you have to do is print the cards, insert them into badge holders (I got mine at Wal-Mart for next to nothing!), bind them together with rings (like the kind for attaching flash cards together) and embellish with ribbons if you like.  Then, the kids can write on the plastic badges to practice their letters and then wipe it off to write again and again!  The write-on wipe-off crayons or markers work well.  Pretty cool huh?

And here are some layouts I have been working on...

These are using Franzika Altmann's products at Scrapbook Graphics:




This one uses her kit Box of 64.  Aren't her kits adorable?


This one uses her kit Garden Charm.  And she has an add-on available for doing a challenge at ES called "Inspired By".  Check it out here.  This was my entry.



And here are my layouts for the 1st 4 ADSR challenges..all credits can be found in my ADSR gallery.  It's been fun and challeging so far...some new and different challenges than usual which is good, keeps in exciting!  Three use Mandy Mystiques' products and 1 uses Franziska Altmann's products.




And that's it for me tonight...I finally feel caught up in the scrap world...I really got bogged down for a while, but I am afloat once again!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment