Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look what I made!

I have been busy creating HYBRID cards! My first hybrid projects and it is sooooo fun! I am getting to use all my old traditional scrap tools and a few embellies too. I am making the cards from Scrap Matters' It's in the Cards challenges running right now. i am making 13 of each card so I will have 13 sets to give to teachers and friends for Christmas gifts. I am so excited, this is a gift I would love to receive! I always make homemade cocoa mix too to give away for the Holidays, so this year I will give a pretty package of homemade cards and some fresh cocoa mix to drink while writing out a card or two.

Here are the three I have done so far...



That's it for now, off to work on card #4 and a couple layouts...
BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment