Thursday, November 6, 2008

2 more Cards and my Speed Scrap LO

Good morning!

Thought I would show you the next couple cards I did for my gift sets I am making (see my first entry yesterday to see the others I've made).  I am totally addicted to this now!  Every new one I make is mw new favorite!

I really like this one because she showed us tips on making the elements "pop" off the page.  I love the idea of printing the flower on and then adding another on top instead of just attaching a flower, the printed one adds even more dimension.   You can get get this template and all the others here at ScrapMatters.  And you get points toward the challenge system for each on you do, how cool is that?





And this one is not one of the It's In the Cards Challenge templates, it was a freebie on World Card Making Day which I have now gone and collected all of, they did a card template blog train!  This one is by winkasheart.  You can get it on her blog on her October 4 entry.






And the back...


And here is my layout from last night's ScrapMatters Speed Scrap...as usual I had a really fun time and I learned a couple new skills too!

Ok, I'm off to start my day, see ya all later!
Don't forget the template freebie in the next entry!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards...
    Thanks for the template yesterday... did you see how it turned out?? Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete